Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MINDI and MISTY are winners

Mindi Battraw and Misty Moncur are the Wish List winners for April.  Congratulations!  Please send me a wish list of books you would like and your mailing addresses.  I just gave away over a hundred books to the people who attended the classes I taught last week and to a charity I support so my bookshelves aren't overflowing as badly as usual.  This may limit your choices somewhat, but I do have all four books I reviewed on Meridian last month; Family By Design by Heather Justesen, Olivia by Julie Wright, Caller ID by Rachelle J. Christensen, and The Lost Stones by Paul Rimmasch.  You can read the reviews by going here, then search under Books then Book Reviews.

I've got a rotten cold and don't feel well, so I'll start off the next contest in as few words as possible.  The contest begins now and runs through the end of May.  Comments, as long as they're in good taste, to this blog, Notes From Jennie's Desk, to my posts on the V-Formation blog, or to  any of my reviews on Meridian count as entries. You can also be eligible to win one of two books by being a follower on this blog. Multiple entries are fine. One book I have reviewed on Meridian will be awarded to someone who leaves a comment; a second book will go to a winner drawn from the larger pool which includes followers.

2 comments:

battraws said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Jennie said...

Thanks, Mindi. Mixing a cold, asthma, and spring allergies together isn't fun.