Wednesday, September 23, 2015

MY NEW COVER

This is going to be short and sweet!  I now have a cover for By The River, due to be released in November.  That's just a little over a month away! Here goes: Ta dah!

 
 
Also for those of you who think I've stopped blogging, I apologize.  I've been kind of busy lately with the edits on both books, remodeling my kitchen (should be finished Friday. Then I'll post pictures), trying to keep up with my garden, and tending my four-year-old granddaughter.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

27 Apr 2017

Oh my goodness! I just finished "If I Should Die" at 4:00 this morning and couldn't put it down! I could easily picture each character and setting - I felt their emotions and was amazed I was drawn into their drama.

I love all your stories Thank you so much for sharing your talents and allowing us to experience "2nd hand excitement" though your amazing tales.

Sincerely, Pat Beadle - in Orem